Fear and Dreams Eason Chan in Concert
Arrangements for Pre-ordered Fear and Dreams T-Shirt Delivery and Refund
(Latest: 11 February 2020)
Due to the recent outbreak of Novel coronavirus pneumonia, the Mainland organizer has reluctantly announced that the “Fear and Dreams Eason Chan in Concert” in Shanghai has to be postponed and the premiere concert date is yet to be determined. We regret to announce that the delivery of pre-ordered Fear and Dreams T-Shirt will also be further postponed. The revised delivery date is yet to be confirmed subject to the change in the premiere concert date. Customers who have pre-ordered the T-shirts can select one of the following two options:
Option 1: Retain your confirmed order
The confirmed orders will remain on hold until further notice. Customers who have pre-ordered the T-shirts will be notified via our website and email.
Option 2: Cancellation and refund
Customers who have pre-ordered the T-shirts can cancel the entire order and apply for refund, the refund application period is from 12 to 21 February 2020. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to Easonchan.net and Log-in
Step 2: Tap the menu bar, then click “My Account”
Step 3: Go to “My Account” and click “Orders”
Step 4: On the “Orders” page, you can select the order to apply for cancellation and
refund, then click “View”
Step 5: On the “Order details” page, click “Refund my entire order”
Step 6: If you agree to the terms and conditions, then click “Agree to the T&C;
Confirm to refund”.
Step 7: Customers will receive an email with refund procedure before 29 February
- 2020. Customers shall complete the refund procedure by following the instructions in the email before 14 March 2020.
If customers have not received the email on 29 February 2020, please go to Easonchan.net and click “Contact Us” at the bottom left corner to inform us.
*To check your refund record, please go to “My Account” and click “My refund request”.
*Please click here for further details about refund application procedure.
Terms and conditions for refund
- The refund application period is from 12 February (2pm) to 21 February (11:59pm) 2020. If no refund request is submitted within the prescribed period, the order will remain valid for future delivery (as per option 1). Any requests for refund received after the prescribed refund application period will not be accepted.
- For those customers who have received the email regarding the refund procedure but do not follow the instructions to complete the refund procedure before 14 March 2020, we will treat these requests to retain the original order (as per Option 1). We will not process any overdue refund requests under such circumstances.
- No change or cancellation will be accepted once refund application is confirmed.
- The confirmed order value will be fully refunded in Hong Kong Dollar. ESL Ltd is not responsible for any differences in actual amount you receive due to exchange rate fluctuations or charges from the payment service provider.
- It can take up to 2 months for your refund to be credited to your account, subject to the process time required by your bank or payment service provider. If you do not receive the refund before 15 May 2020, please go to Easonchan.net and click “Contact Us” at the bottom left corner to inform us. We will follow up as soon as possible.
In case of dispute, ESL Ltd reserves the right to make final decisions.
For any inquiries, please go to Easonchan.net and click the “Contact Us” at the bottom left corner.
Our sincere apology to all the affected customers. We greatly appreciate your patience towards the delay. Thank you very much for your kind understanding and support.
12 February 2020